Monday 30 December 2013

Chasing the Sun, Barwon Heads, Melbourne


Who would've guessed that a winter weekend away chasing the sunrise could be so much fun! We were so thankful that the weather turned out really clear and sunny! Some friends & I spent the weekend away chilling and photographing the sunrise. It was an amazing weekend - just being reminded of the greatness and goodness of God. We are constantly surrounded by God's creation and being reminded of his existence and bigness through his wonderful creation! 

Where can I go from your Spirit? Where can I flee from your presence? I go up to the heavens, you are there;if I make my bed in the depths, you are there, If I rise on wings of the dawn, if I settle on the far side of the sea,even there your hand will guide me, your right hand will hold me fast. Psalm 139:7-12

The long and winding road to Apollo Bay...

No comments:

Post a Comment