Monday 30 December 2013

An Assortment


Today was another good day - I am again being reminded of my Lord's goodness in blessing me with friendships and a life in Melbourne. I spent the day with a friend I went to primary school with. We spent hours reminiscing the ol' silly days over a good cuppa, hot chocolate and some good savoury bagels from Manchester Press. 

I came home & looked through my photo albums and thought, why not just upload photos of some good looking food?! I don't know about you but I am usually attracted to the physical outlooks for my food haha

 (This is my mum's homemade custard egg tarts in celebration of the beginning of Spring!)

My Mexican Cousin by St Ali, South Melbourne $21

 (Yet another gorgeous dessert put up by my mother - Lemon Meringue Wedding Cupcakes) 


No comments:

Post a Comment